- Registered on: 09/07/2010
- Last connection: 02/02/2013
- Blender Plugin (Developer, 09/13/2011)
Reported issues: 18
- 01:24 pm Mitsuba renderer Bug #151: Photon Mapping - material coating bug
- I just wanted to say this problem occurs with smooth plastic too - diffuse component is black, so only specular is le...
- 11:11 am Mitsuba renderer Bug #151 (Closed): Photon Mapping - material coating bug
- Smooth dielectric coating gives bad results under Photon Mapping (mitusuba 4.3).
Material that is coated is rendere...
- 11:09 pm Mitsuba renderer Bug #150: Rogh dielectric with roughness=0 bug
- Ok here it is.
Left is bug - rough dielectric with roughtness==0
right is ok - smooth dielectric
- 10:57 pm Mitsuba renderer Bug #150 (Closed): Rogh dielectric with roughness=0 bug
- Thanks for new Mitsuba update!
I wish I spotted this error earlier, but rough dielectric renders incorrectly when ro...
- 04:27 pm Mitsuba renderer Bug #148 (Closed): Disable caustic option
- I'm not sure if this is correct but I think fireflies are caused by caustics from glossy reflections, right?
So it w...
- 05:45 pm Mitsuba renderer Bug #147: Sky extend bug
- btw. I'm using official build of mitsuba 4.2.
- 05:44 pm Mitsuba renderer Bug #147 (Closed): Sky extend bug
- When I'm using sky extend feature it seems sun position is multiplied by sky stretch feature.
So eg when sun angle i...
- 09:55 pm Mitsuba renderer Bug #138: PSSMLT cosTheta >= 0 crash
I attached textures below. Btw scene seems to crash with PS MLT and PSS MLT. I tested it again, but with official...
- 07:27 pm Mitsuba renderer Bug #138: PSSMLT cosTheta >= 0 crash
- btw. I would love to know what are best engine settings for this kind of scene? Is PSSMLT + bdir + directSamples=-1 w...
- 12:17 am Mitsuba renderer Bug #138: PSSMLT cosTheta >= 0 crash
- I'm using official 0.4.2 version. Not from repo.
Also available in: Atom