- Registered on: 09/06/2010
- Last connection: 04/27/2016
Reported issues: 3
- 02:37 pm Mitsuba renderer Bug #356: Unable to run locally compiled version on Windows 10
- Hi Albert,
sorry for the big delay. I suspect this is some weird inconsistency that occurs when using different v...
- 08:48 am Mitsuba renderer Support #360 (Closed): Undefined types in MSCV2010
- 08:48 am Mitsuba renderer Support #360: Undefined types in MSCV2010
- See mitsuba/core/platform.h
- 11:24 pm Mitsuba renderer Bug #354: Compilation error on Arch Linux
- Committed, thank you! With regards to the deprecated header file -- certainly, that would be very helpful. (I'm devel...
- 03:30 pm Mitsuba renderer Bug #354: Compilation error on Arch Linux
- Would you be able to make a fix that has an #ifdef based on the version of Boost where these header files moved?
- 11:16 am Mitsuba renderer Bug #344 (Feedback): rough* materials broken with veach style MLT
- Hi Adam,
it's not a bug -- that's just how this method works. Veach-MLT lumps any non-prefectly-specular materials...
- 02:32 pm Mitsuba renderer Support #336 (Closed): Frustum culling / screen space
- Hi Reinier,
If you look e.g. into perspective.cpp's implementation of sampleDirect(), you will see that there is a...
- 02:29 pm Mitsuba renderer Bug #339 (Closed): Possible bug in roughcoating material
- Yes indeed, that check is a bit over-paranoid. This has been fixed in the repository a few weeks ago.
- 02:28 pm Mitsuba renderer Bug #331 (Closed): fatal error LNK1103
- Hi Peng,
sounds like some kind of visual studio unrelated to Mitsuba (i.e. beyond the scope of this bugtracker). Y...
- 02:27 pm Mitsuba renderer Bug #332 (Closed): problems with preview - GL related - 'gl_VerticesIn' : undeclared identifier
- Ok, closing this ticket.
Also available in: Atom